Looking for Texas Wine Country?
Fredericksburg is perfectly located to take in the best of Texas Hill Country Wine.
If you are a wine connoisseur, or just think visiting the vineyards sounds quintessentially romantic, Fredericksburg is this place to stay.
Select your favorite way to do the Texas wine country.
You can take in special tours. Take in the Texas Hill Country Wine & Food Festival. Or go for a leisurely drive checking out the vineyards as you find them.
The Texas Hill Country Wine Trail Tours pull it all together.
There are five special wine Trail Events planned throughout each year. This gives you a great opportunity to have an awesome Hill Country vineyard experience.
Wondering what’s the best way to take in Texas hill country wine tours?
The routes are setup as self-guided driving tours to be enjoyed at your leisure. We recommend buying season passes as a great way to seamlessly enjoy as much as possible. You can find these as well as route maps and events at:
You can expect great times and good wines while in Texas wine country.
During wine trail times lots of activities are planned to make your visit memorable.
• newly released wines,
• wine and food pairings,
• demonstrations and tours.
• meet the vintners as you tour and taste
It’s easy to plan on visiting while a Wine Trail is happening.
Five times each year, wineries bring people together to make your trip even more special during “Texas Hill Country Wine Trail” days. Featured at the wineries during the Trail Events, you’ll find:
• Hill Country artists,
• chefs and entertainers of all kinds
We have our favorite wineries of course. These include:
• Texas Hills Vineyards, http://www.texashillsvineyard.com/,
Making wines to share with friends is their motto.
• Becker Vineyards, http://www.beckervineyards.com/, home of the Independence Day Chili Cook-off.
• Chisholm Trail Winery, http://www.chisholmtrailwinery.com/, every Friday, Saturday and Sunday they fire up a wood fired over to sear your gourmet pizza to perfection.